Monday, January 26, 2015

MAKING FROSTY

December 2015

Boston missed out on the GINGERBREAD PARTY because he was sick. So the next day I had him help me decorate FROSTY COOKIES and GINGERBREAD MAN COKIES.  He loved it of course and he loved putting the FROSTING and CANDIES on. I love doing fun stuff like this with him. We sang FROSTY THE SNOWMAN over and over. It's one of his favorite Christmas songs this year. He also loves to sing RUDOLPH. But Rudolph is not his favorite reindeer. BLITZEN is his favorite!  He is so funny. He will come up and lick me and say he is giving me a BLITZEN KISS!  


                                          He loved making this Gingerbread man too!


 
Boston really decorated most of this on his own. I just told him where and how to do it. Such a great little decorator!

No comments:

Post a Comment