Monday, January 26, 2015

LAYTON CITY LIGHTS

December 2014

I love CHRISTMAS TIME! One of the things I look forward to is driving through LAYTON CITY PARK to see their fantastic LIGHTS! I loved taking my kids,their friends and my nieces here when they were little. Now I get to take my grandkids! Tonight me and Boston had a blast together. We read CHRISTMAS BOOKS, we watched FROSTY THE SNOWMAN and we sang CHRISTMAS SONGS and I was so excited to take him to see the LAYTON LIGHTS. He remembered all of them from last year and he was so excited to see the gorilla throwing the coconuts. I decided I would try to take pics as I was slowly driving through so Boston could look at them over and over. He kept saying, "Grandma take a picture of this one, oh and that one!" He was so excited! Does this bring back memories for you too?

                                       This is the Nativity scene by the Seminary building



 Here's my boy! He is loving this. Of course we drove through 3 times to make sure he saw everything!
 Ok, so my pictures aren't that great since I am driving with my hand stuck out the window!
                 Boston loved Jack Frost blowing freezing cold weather out of his mouth!
                                                                   The Choo Choo Train
                                                                           The Tractor
                                              He loved seeing Santa flying in the helicopter!
 
                    Boston would laugh so hard when the gorilla would throw the coconuts
                                                                    Little Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment