Monday, January 26, 2015

BATMOBILES

December 2014

I purchased two COUP CARS from Davis County. They used them for the Fair a few years ago and they were done with them. I bought them for dirt cheap because I had seen a cute pic on Pinterest and I wanted to make BATMOBILES  out of them. It was really easy and I could kick myself for procrastinating doing them but I didn't want to chance Boston seeing them. I had to paint them in the garage after work in dim light and it was freezing cold. Well, let's just say to keep this short that I left a cloud of SPRAY PAINT on everything in the garage including bikes, weights, etc... and when I sprayed one of the cans it wouldn't stop SPRAYING and the little notch telling me which to aim it was broken and I SPRAYED me right in the FACE! It was all in my hair and that stuff is STICKY! I had it all over my clothes, my hands, etc...it was just awful and it took a long time to get it off! We should have got a pic of it but I just wanted it off me! The next day Zach called to say it looked like someone had vandalized the garage! But I thought they turned out so cute! The boys LOVED them!
 Because I painted them in dim light I noticed I will definitely have to put another coat of black paint on them in the daytime, outside in warmer weather!
Although these were made of Remi and Waylon, Boston liked playing in them too!



No comments:

Post a Comment