Monday, January 26, 2015

CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST WITH FRIENDS

December 2014

We had our FRIENDS BREAKFAST at Kris's house. It'a TRADITION! She always makes us the best CINNAMON ROLLS and Breakfast Casserole. This year she asked each of us to give her pics of us as a baby, 5 yr old, High School and current. She put them on a poster board and we had to guess who each one was. It was fun! I was the lucky winner. We took our annual photo. I really loves these ladies. I know I say it all the time but seriously they are all wonderful! I'm so lucky!

                                                            Here we are as 5 year-olds.
                                                             And here we are as Babies
                                           It was Kim's birthday. She was thinking of her wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment