Saturday, January 24, 2015

VEGAS TRIP

November 2014

My family drove to VEGAS for Bill's 50th birthday, and Thanksgiving. We were excited because Joyce was going to fly in and spend the long weekend with us. We drove Debbie to St. George. She is going to have Thanksgiving with Erin and her family.

We walked up and down THE STRIP and went to a few VEGAS SHOWS. We had a great time! I will try to break them down so this won't be the longest post ever. Check out our fun time!
 Of course we stopped at the Red Barn for ice cream and fudge. We usually take our pic outside on the bench but it was super duper windy and freezing cold so we took a selfie inside the barn!
 I had to put this in. Our beds were kind of high and Mom struggled getting into it every time. Hilarious!
                                      She had to roll into it. So funny! We laughed every time!
 I woke up one day to my big bra hanging out on the armoir. Mom thought she was so funny! Seriously like Girls Camp! She said she has never seen a bigger bra! ha ha Then another time she put mine next to Joyces and just laughed and laughed.. rude huh? :)
 This is the aquarium in the lobby of our hotel.
 They decorated this tree the day after Thanksgiving in our lobby.
Mom and Joyce. this was so fun to watch. It was a huge aquarium!
 The kiddo's at the M&M Factory. Boston was so exited to play with Zander and Bella.


                                                           Zander with Mickey and Minnie
 This Statue of Liberty is made from Jelly Bellies. It was so cool!
 This was made from Hershey candy bars! They now have a Hershey's Store now in the New York, New York
 This Statue of Liberty was made of chocolate too. Zander wanted to go everywhere with us. He is the sweetest little guy. We enjoyed having him hang out with us.
 We stayed at the Silverton and they had a huge Pro Bass store in it. These animals were so awesome!



Mom loved this store. All I am going to say is something hysterical happened while in this store and I thought I would die laughing. It is not appropriate to put on this blog but I want to mention Santa Boots so I will never forget it. Oh my mother is honestly so funny and so naive!
 We saw and gave a kiss to Johnny Depp. He is a little guy. We saw him at the Wax Museum :)
 I wanted to go into Carlo's Bake Shop. I love Buddy! But the wait was way too long!
 His restaurant is kind of expensive! This was in the Venetian Hotel
Oh yeah, and we saw Bruce Willis too...totally wax but looked so real!!

No comments:

Post a Comment