Monday, January 26, 2015

OUR CHRISTMAS PHOTO

December 2014

December was flying by and it was going to be CHRISTMAS before I knew it. We still hadn't taken our CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO! It was kind of stressing me out! So Ashley and Lytton decided to come down and I left work a few minutes early to meet everyone over at Farmington Station so we could take a few shots before the sun went down. It was FREEZING COLD and so we did it really fast. Here's how some of the pics turned out. I will have to post a pic of our actual CHRISTMAS CARD once I get it scanned in.
                                              The cute Bastian Family. I Love them tons!

                                              Oh how I love these cute grandkids of mine!

 My family: Lytton, Remington, Ashley, Me, Mikell, Zach, Waylon and Boston
 The Wright Family. Funny Boston trying to give his best smile! :)
                            Boston, Zach, Mikell and Waylon. I Love this cute family!

No comments:

Post a Comment