Monday, January 26, 2015

UGLY SWEATER/GINGERBREAD PARTY

December 2014

We had our annual UGLY SWEATER PARTY and GINGERBREAD PARTY at my Dad's house. I can hardly stand to have a party without playing some fun games. It's just so hard to do everything because there isn't enough time to do everything we want to do. So this year we only ended up playing one of like 7 games, so I will save them for next year. But they are FUN! I'm already looking forward to next year just so we can play the games!

Mom won the UGLY SWEATER prize and she loves this part so much she went home and made her sweater for next year. See where I get my crazy from? She definitely is a PARTY ANIMAL!

We made GINGERBREAD HOUSES. This year we had GINGERBREAD mangers, igloos, trees and houses. It was so much fun! Everyone did a great job! I was sad that Zach's family was sick and couldn't join us this year. We got a great laugh at how funny Reece was singing JINGLE BELLS over and over, getting louder and louder. She was so funny with Grandma Shirley and Remington! Oh, how I love this FAMILY of mine!

This game was called SNOWBLOWER. The object is to see how many golf balls (snowballs) you can blow into a cup in 1 minute.
                                                                        Debbie
                                                           Grandma Shirley
                                                                  Diane and Mona
                                                   Lytton, Diane, Mona, Morgan and Jessica
                                                                 Lytton and Diane
 Jessica...I think she won this game. I honestly can't remember now.
                                                               Ashley and Morgan
                                                                      Brody
                                                              Dad taking his turn
                                                Reece wanting to play the Candy Cane game
                                                       Beau and his Daddy, Brody.
                                          Andy and Morgan working on their Christmas tree
                  Love this. Two of my favorite people. Grandma Shirley and Remington
                                                       The Bastian's working on their manger
                                                   Dad and Mona working on their house
 Cute little Grandma. She is such a funny lady. She sure loves her big family!
                                                  Jessie pulling a Suzanne...love that frosting!
 Mona always does a fantastic job on her Gingerbread Houses. She is very creative and talented.

 I love how Ashley and Lytton made this manger. I love how they used animal crackers for the sheep, camels and cows!
 Side view of Ashley and Lytton's manger. They made wisemen out of sour patch kids!

 I love Morgan and Andy's Christmas Light candy they put on the tree made out of star shaped cookies. Very creative!!






 I love Debbie's igloo. Very creative Debbie. It was made out of sugar cubes.
                      Remington loved playing with Grandma Shirley and Reece all night.
 I think Big Grandma thinks we are all nuts! Reece was so funny singing Jingle Bells
                                                 Diane made a cute Gingerbread House!
                                                   Grandma Suzie loves her Remington!
    My crazy family! I love that even Reece pulled a funny face. I don't know why Ashley went fuzzy. I guess she was moving when the pic took. Sorry Ash!


No comments:

Post a Comment