Saturday, January 24, 2015

JAZZ GAME...5TH ROW!

December 5, 2014

I am SO LUCKY! My friend at work couldn't use her SEASON TICKETS to the JAZZ GAME. She asked if I would like them. Heck ya I would! Then I found out they were on the 5TH ROW! I knew Mikell would love to go too. She loves the JAZZ. We couldn't believe how close we were. It was SO MUCH FUN! The whole time I just couldn't believe we were that close! I had just bought my new camera and had never used it before. I took like 500 pics...I am not kidding! I love my new camera and I loved sitting on the 5TH ROW! Don't worry! I won't put up all 500 pics. I will just show you very few. Just know I had a blast! I loved spending one on one time with Mikell too. We had a great time together!














 Now do you see how exciting it was? Look how close we were to all these Jazz players!!

No comments:

Post a Comment