Tuesday, June 23, 2020

MOTHER'S DAY 2020

May 10, 2020

This was one of my favorite MOTHER'S DAY ever! I loved every second of it. My FAMILY was all together and that means the world to me. I invited the extended FAMILY to meet at the lawn area behind Columbia Elementary and everyone brought their own lunch (Thanks to Covid-19, we had to do it this way!) but it worked out so well.

I was so happy that my brother, Scott, and his daughter, Stacy and her family came too. That made my Mom's Mother's Day. She was so happy! It's always great to see them.

I played Mother May I and Red Light Green Light with the kiddo's and just loved being with them

After the lunch, my kids came back to my house and those COUSINS had a blast playing together. We put a sprinkler under the trampoline and they loved it! Those little boys are so entertaining! I love watching them dance and make up funny things The little girls loved swinging and it was just the best afternoon.

Nothing is more rewarding than seeing my FAMILY have a super FUN time TOGETHER!

I am one lucky MOTHER, and GRANDMOTHER. I know how BLESSED I am!
I still can't get over how I had 2 children and it has multiplied into all of this wonderfulness!





 


 








Lucky to be surrounded by these great Mothers!

These boys kept us entertained with their awesome dance moves!
 


Silly kiddo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment