Sunday, June 28, 2020

BEAR LAKE-IDEAL BEACH DAY 3

June 2020

This was the last day at BEAR LAKE for Zach's family and Lytton. Ashley and her kids, me and my mom will spend one more night here.

We had a great breakfast, Mikell makes the best homemade Biscuits and Gravy and after BREAKFAST we played more GAMES, and Ashley pulled out all the TATTOOS and got the kids tatted up and she had some HAIR COLOR CHALKD and the kids colored their hair. They loved this! Then we spent time in the 2nd POOL that they have at IDEAL BEACH. This pool's water was a lot warmer than yesterday's pool, plus, they had a nice HOT TUB.

Before half of them left, I needed to get one FAMILY PIC!

Gee, I tried to get everyone of us in a pic...this time Kenzie was sleeping. It's almost impossible. I think next time we are going to get a family before the activities begin and one when we are leaving. I love my people!

Boston took over the selfie stick....Yay! Now he can take the photos :)


We had a blast swimming today!





These two! Oh my goodness! Well, Ashley started it and Zach took it for awhile before he got back at her. They wrestled and dunked and it was like we were back in Jr High all over again! This time it was hilarious and there were no tears except from Kenzie who was very upset at them play fighting!














After everyone left we took Ashley'd kiddo's to play at the PLAYGROUND and then played outside and we one thing I forgot to mention was that there was tons of COTTON being blown all over the place and when I went outside to talk to Ashley her hair was covered in it! I said, "Ashley, I have one question for you...Do you wanna build a snowman?" And I laughed so hard! Her hair looked like snow and that was so funny!
Then we took the kids just to play in the SAND at the BEACH. It was such a nice and relaxing evening. When we went back to the condo there was a family nearby with older kids and their parents playing kick ball and I wanted to play so bad! I can't wait til my kiddo's get bigger so we can play that here! So much fun!  Then one of their teenaged girls pulled out her guitar and sang some songs. She had a beautiful voice and it was just a very calm and happy evening!









What a super fun weekend! This was the best time! Everyone wants to make this a new yearly TRADITION for our FAMILY.  I couldn't be HAPPIER!
















No comments:

Post a Comment