Friday, June 26, 2020

BEAR LAKE FOR THE DAY

May 2020

Ashley called and asked if I'd like to meet her in BEAR LAKE to play on the BEACH with the kiddo's. Of course I did! Anyone who knows me well, knows I can't turn down a day at a SANDY BEACH! I was a little concerned that it would be way too cold to get into the WATER, especially at BEAR LAKE. The water there is always cold. But, I was game and so I drove up there and met her on the IDAHO side at NORTH BEACH. That's my favorite. I love that you can drive your car up to the picnic table and the SAND AND BEACH is right there close! And much to my surprise, the water was not too cold! I couldn't believe it!

As usual the kiddo's were in total heaven! They are just like their Grandma Suzie! They love the BEACH more than ever! They played for hours in the sand and my favorite part this time was when Lytton blew up the big FLOAT TOY. That is the most relaxing thing ever! We laid out on that thing snuggling with Kenzie as the kids splashed around in the middle where the water comes up to your ankles. It is the best I tell ya!

We grilled HAMBURGERS and HOT DOGS and had a nice lunch out on the BEACH. It was a fantastic day. Thanks Ash and Lytt for a great day!

Oh how I loved this day on the beach with my cuties...and Sadie...she was digging in the sand!
My Sadie Bug...that smile...she melts my heart!
Oh my goodness! I could seriously eat her up!
This kid is happy no matter where he is, especially if there's a water gun, a nerf gun, a BB gun, etc.. Love him so much!
My sweet little Beach Buddy. She is as happy as me when we hit the beach!
She is amazing, this girl! She works so dang hard so this day was so great for her to get out and relax a bit. Thanks Ashley for always thinking of me and including me. I love you!
My little Sadie Bug will spend hours playing in the sand without taking a break. She just loves it so much!


This float tube provided hours of enjoyment for us!
I loved just floating around holding this baby girl until she fell asleep. Oh this is the best I tell ya!
My sweet little Remi
I love Kenzie's little baby toes!


OK, I am scared spitless of FISH! And I was walking out in the water with Remi and when I saw 2 huge fish! One even lifted its head out of the water and opened its mouth. I freaked out! I couldn't believe it! I was so scared! Remi was laughing and he threw them a cookie to keep them around! Can you see them in this pic?




Lytton is a great cook!
And then right before we were going to pack up and go home, these two little girls fell fast asleep. That's how relaxing it is to lay around on this float tube. I loved every minute of it!

I love BEAR LAKE and I cannot wait til my family stays in the condo in a few weeks!!







No comments:

Post a Comment