Wednesday, June 24, 2020

PICNIC IN THE PARK W/ASHLEY,TANNER AND ANNA

May 2020

I was so excited when Ashley called me at work to tell me she was coming down to have a PICNIC with Tanner and Anna. Those 3 have been friends since 3rd grade and I love it that they are still as close as ever even though they live in 3 different states!

Ashley invited me to drop by on my lunch break and I jumped at the chance to see them all. It's fun to see them with all of their kiddo's too. I am so proud at how all 3 of them grew up to be amazing women! I love them all so much!

I took a bunch of pics in my 40 minutes with them. Here are some of them:

 I love that Sadie and Weston were inseparable and they play so cute together!

 My Sadie Bug with Tanner and Evelyn
Best Friends Forever!

I was so happy that Ashley stayed till I got off work so I could watch these kiddo's play together. This makes me so happy!





I had such a happy day seeing this kiddo's playing today!

No comments:

Post a Comment