Friday, June 26, 2020

BLUE BOX FOR JENNY

May 2020

Jenny has been feeling a little "BLUE" having gone through yet another bout with CANCER and now she is having repercussions from all of the RADIATION and honestly, I don't understand how she has been able to keep such a positive attitude throughout all of this. But for a moment right before facing another extensive surgery she got a little "BLUE".  She has received Sunshine Packages with everything yellow, so I decided to put together a box with everything "BLUE" with a note on the box that said:

I HATE TO SEE YOU FEELING BLUE, JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU!

This is what I included in the BLUE BOX...It put a big smile on her face!


I filled this big paper box up full...it was so fun shopping for everything BLUE!


 OK now at the exact moment that I was giving Jenny this BLUE BOX, her Bishop and his family showed up because they knew we were going to be watching a movie and so he is so sweet, look what he brought her!  REAL THEATER BUTTERED POPCORN, THEATER CANDY and DIET COKE! Isn't that the sweetest?  

She was certainly feeling the LOVE!
And everyone LOVES JENNY! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment