Friday, June 26, 2020

RANDOM MAY PHOTOS I DON'T WANT TO FORGET

May 2020

Here are some random photos from May 2020 I don't want to forget. 

I love this! Boston is the best big brother. Skylee thinks he is the best!
This kid adores his little sisters. Kenzie loves him right back!
Nothing can be more fun for them than playing in the mud in their underwear!
Helping Dad fix sprinklers!
These girls put in every barrett, and bow they own in their hair! So funny!


Doesn't Briggs look cute in little piggy tails?
Skylee is adorable!
Goofball!

This girl LOVES her chickens! And they love her too! They totally let her love them!
These boys loved making mud piles and playing with their hippos!

This was hilarious! These two woke me up at 6:15am to show me their awesome costumes. I died laughing. I just love Skylee's hair too! Oh I am lucky!
Skylee loves to do push ups on the cement stairs! You can tell she watches her brothers and tries to be like them! 

Paisley graduates from Preschool

I loved sitting on the porch watching this kid. He cracks me up!




No comments:

Post a Comment