Friday, June 26, 2020

CATTLE DRIVE MAY 2020

May 2020

I was really disappointed that I couldn't go on the CATTLE DRIVE this year. It really is the coolest thing. This year Lytton had to take the pics for me. I loved that he got ones of Remington riding the horse being ponied by his Uncle Vern. I love it so much!  I look forward to the day when Ashley's whole family will be able to ride their own HORSES to help out on the CATTLE DRIVE. It won't be too long when Ashley will be in charge of hosting the big EAT OUT after the CATTLE DRIVE for all those who participated.

It really is such a fun thing and I hope I won't have to miss it next year!
In this photo is Remington, Uncle Vern and Grandpa Bastian. I LOVE that Remington got to ride in the Cattle Drive!

Here, Remington rides Paisley's horse, Honey. She is such a great horse for kids! She is so sweet!
Remington gives Kenzie a ride. She loves the horses!
Here's sweet Honey with Kenzie and Remi on top.
Yeehaw!
Lytton with Sadie, Kenzie and Remi
Sadie and Kenzie
Sadie loves all animals just like her Mommy. She can't wait to be a cowgirl!

Lytton's brothers family taking a rest after the long days work.
Giddyup Cowboy!

They only got this one blurry pic of Ashley. She was busy helping with the food this year. She cannot wait to join in the riding during the cattle drive when her littles get bigger. Although blurry, I wanted to make sure Ashley gets included in this post.

Little Cowgirls eating some Grub!
Kenzie loves chillin' with Grandpa Bastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment