Saturday, June 27, 2020

ZIPZ-EATING IN A BOAT!

June 2020

On our way to IDEAL BEACH at BEAR LAKE, we stopped to grab some lunch and a RASPBERRY SHAKE. Me and Mom drove up together and met Zach and Kell and the kiddo's at ZIPZ. I have been wanting to sit in these BOATS to eat lunch for 5 years and today it happened! We did it! We ate lunch in the BOATS!



 


 






OK, so the food was great and the ice cream even better but I have to throw this downer in so I won't forget it.  While we were waiting for Zach and Mikell to meet us, my mom had to go to the restroom. She got out and was walking to the restroom and I was on the phone with Kell not paying attention to Mom and the next thing I know she is hobbling back to the car softly crying. I said, "Mom, what happened?" She said, "I fell down on the cement and hit my head on the corner of the door! A man had to help me up."  I felt so bad! She scraped her elbow up pretty good and she hurt her head. Just in Shirley fashion she said, "I'm OK, I think it knocked some sense into me!" LOL!  That was a scare! I can totally see how she fell, the cement looked even and then all of a sudden there is a tiny little step and she didn't see it and she biffed it! My poor Momma! I so glad she didn't break a hip or something!





No comments:

Post a Comment