Wednesday, June 24, 2020

BIG ONION BBQ

May 2020

My mom and I drove up to Ashley's to visit her family and we decided to drive up to this mountain that Lytton's family owns. It's called THE BIG ONION and it's where they put the cattle on, for ranging in the summer. This mountain is huge and so, so beautiful. 

We drove up and started a bonfire for HOTDOGS and S'MORES. Afterwards we drove the SIDE BY SIDE and the 4 WHEELER up the mountain for the most beautiful drive.

A huge wind had come in a few days prior and some of the big trees were knocked down blocking the road. Lytton loved hooking up the winch and pulling them aside so we could pass. Guys love doing stuff like that!

We had the BEST TIME! I didn't want to leave. I decided this will be the location for some of our family photo's in the future. Ashley kept picking out the perfect places for us to go camping. Isn't that cool that we have the whole mountain and meadow all to ourselves if we choose to camp here? 

This was one of my favorite days of the year I have had in 2020 thus far. Thanks Ashley and Lytton for a great time!




This was taken through a dirty windshield!

I loved those Aspen Trees!
These cuties had the best time on this awesome ride!
Remi loves driving 4 wheelers. I love that they get to do this all of the time!


I love these trees!




These two are always kissing! :)
He looks so grown up! Stop it Remi! Stay little!


















It's always nice to have one of these up in the mountains!!


The pics were put on here out of order. The day started out nippy and we needed our coats. We ate our hot dogs and then we went on our ride. By then it had warmed up and it was just a really nice day. I know I put way too many pics on here but I want to remember everything about this day. Trust me, there are a few hundred more that I won't post! LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment