Saturday, June 27, 2020

BEAR LAKE AND IDEAL BEACH DAY 1

June 2020

I have been looking forward to this weekend for so long! It is the first time I have been able to get my 2 kids and their families together for a little vacation. I'm hoping this will become a TRADITION and that everyone will just love it!

The first day we checked into our condo at IDEAL BEACH and it was nice. It slept 18-20 people and so there was plenty of room. We hurried and claimed our rooms and then threw on our swimming suits and headed out to their private BEACH. The water was freezing! Way colder than a few weeks ago when we came up for the day, but that didn't stop Zach and the boys from playing in it. They had the best time and Zach was so funny and entertaining! He was so cute with the kids and it was a lot of fun to watch them!

OK, I have to start with this first pic. I love it so much! These boys get so excited to see each other and they always run up to each other and give a huge HUG! This totally melts my heart! Love these cousins so much! 

Now to the BEACH:




























After the BEACH we went inside and we played a game. I had asked everyone what their 2 favorite songs were right now and I made a BEAR LAKE 2020 PLAYLIST.  So I played each song through the chorus and they had to guess who chose the song. It was hard! Who knew Sadie loved the song MONSTER from Skillet! and Skylee liked My Truck by Sam Hunt and the HandClap song by Fitz and the Tantrum???  It was a lot of fun! We will be making a BEAR LAKE PLAYLIST every year!

We stayed up late TALKING and PLAYING  and it was such a super great FIRST DAY AT BEAR LAKE!

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment