Friday, June 26, 2020

ROBINTINO'S WITH MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS

May 2020

I was so happy to visit with Mary Sue and Debby. Those girls have been my friends since I was a a young girl. I swear we get together only once or twice a year but we pick right up from where we left off. We all just love each and have a fun time TALKING for hours!  

I am so sad that Debby is moving to Phoenix next month. Hopefully we can take a little trip there to see her in the winter!

We met at ROBINTINO'S. It's our favorite. When we were teenagers Robintino's used to be in Rose Park so we would go there after all the teen dances to eat and hang out...with Gary Whipple!!

So we like to get together and eat there even if it is in Bountiful now. Still brings back great memories.

I love these GREAT FRIENDS and I am so grateful for them. FRIENDS FOR LIFE!





No comments:

Post a Comment