Friday, May 8, 2020

DINNER WITH FRIENDS...COVID STYLE!

May 6, 2020

Oh how I have missed my FRIENDS! I have missed getting together for our dinners or breakfasts and having face to face conversations. So we planned to meet in the church parking lot and Suzanne B. would pick up everyone's order from Zupa's. We put our chairs in a big circle and ate dinner and talked, and talked, and laughed and laughed until we were freezing to death and went home.

It was supposed to be really hot so we thought we'd sit in the shade. Then the icy wind kept blowing and we were huddled under blankets and we were SO COLD! But that didn't stop us. We stayed for hours. It was just what I needed. I love these ladies and I had missed the last 2 times they got together so I had to get caught up and boy did I learn some news!! I am still happy for my friend but just kind of shocked, and then I found out a few of them were having more Grandkids and it was just so good!

I remember when we would get together and talk about our kids, and dating, and missions, and marriages and now we are talking about Grandkids and going through the change, and we are just getting old! But I am so thankful that they are my FRIENDS for LIFE! I just LOVE THEM ALL!

 I left my mask home so I used this towel to cover my face.


 




So happy we got to finally see each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment