Friday, May 8, 2020

COOLIN' OFF IN THE SPRINKLERS

April 2020

After the boys helped Zach dig that big hole in the backyard, they had worked up a sweat so they wanted to run through the SPRINKLERS to cool off and it was perfect because they were so muddy, and it was a good for them to wash it all off! It's only April but it was 80 degrees today! Crazy!

I love sitting on the porch and watching them run through the SPRINKLERS. I love hearing the squealing of  happiness when they run through. Little Briggs loved this and wouldn't stop.

Oh the joys of being little!
I love this face! Look how excited he is to run through the sprinklers!


 I love this cute boy! He has the cutest little face and I love his pony tails too. He wanted some like his sister! But I really love them!




 He like riding his bike through the sprinklers too.
Oh I love these little munchkins! And I love it when it's perfect weather to sit on the porch and watch them play!

No comments:

Post a Comment