Thursday, May 7, 2020

EASTER DINNER 2020

April 12, 2020

EASTER this year was so different than any I have ever had! I cooked all day and just felt kind of down because I wouldn't be able to be with Ashley and her family, my Mom, my Dad and Mona and the rest of my FAMILY. I look forward to being with them on EASTER!

So I COOKED all day, and deep down I knew I shouldn't have made a typical Easter Dinner because Zach's kids wouldn't like any of it except for Potatoes and Rolls. But I wanted to give my Mom, Steven and his friend Gina, a real Easter Dinner. So I cooked it and I was right. The kids didn't eat it.

I have a question...after you cook all day, do you eat what you cook? I swear every time I make a big meal, by the time it's done, I am not hungry and I don't eat much of it. Hmmm...weird!

I sure am thankful for EASTER though. I am thankful for what we CELEBRATE. The RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST. I am so thankful for the RESURRECTION. I am thankful that we will all LIVE AGAIN after we die, because JESUS. He made it possible for us. I am so THANKFUL FOR EASTER!

I am thankful I got to be with Zach and his family this EASTER too, I just wished the rest of my FAMILY could be with us.  I am getting tired of this SOCIAL DISTANCING!

 I have such a big table but we are in the middle of doing big puzzles and I couldn't stand to move them so we just used the end part of this table...ha! ha!
 I was so proud of making these delicious rolls!
 My Ham turned out really good especially with my homemade sauce I drizzled on top.
 UMMMMM....I love me some Green Bean Casserole!
 I had to have pineapple rings for Waylon...pretty sure he ate every single one of these!
I love BROCCOI SALAD!

I also made DEVILED EGGS and Mikell made CHEESY POTATOES.

I thought it was all so nummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment