Friday, May 8, 2020

TATTOO'S ON THE KIDDO'S

May 5, 2020

I came home from work and couldn't believe my eyes! All of the kids ran up to me and wanted me to check out their TATTOO'S!

It looks like someone (Zach) got a hold of a red marker and went to town!

He drew Eagles, Zombies, Flowers, and Shapes all over them. Their backs, bellies, and arms were covered! Who had the most fun??? Probably the artist!

 You can tell Briggs started it by drawing all over himself, and Zach finised it. Gotta love this spaghetti lovin face!

 Same thing here!



 Even messy face Skylee got in on the action!
 She got a heart and a flower on  her arms...don't mind the spaghetti stuck to her arm. I got these while they were eating their dinner!

 This cracks me up! Briggs wanted Shapes!


 Wow! Boston!....don't mind my living room...I am STILL going through boxes and crap!
These kids loved it and I am sure they were a little shocked that Dad would actually draw on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment