Friday, May 8, 2020

DIGGING A HUGE HOLE

April 27, 2020

So, a few years ago Lytton gave Zach and Mikell 2 really huge TRACTOR TIRES and 2 smaller, but HUGE TRACTOR TIRES. They wanted them to do work outs with. I hated them from day one! They look so trashy in my backyard! Well, the 2 really huge TIRES were so big it was really hard for them to use them.

Zach presented a plan to dispose of the 2 really huge TRACTOR TIRES (They were too big for a normal truck to take them to the dumps) and I thought he was crazy and that his plan wouldn't work. But, I was wrong! His plan worked perfectly and I am so happy that I don't have 2 really huge TRACTOR TIRES showing in my backyard anymore!

So Zach's plan: He was going to DIG a HUGE HOLE and then he and Mikell would roll the tire and drop it in perfectly into the hole, and then he would cover it back up with dirt.I was so worried that it wouldn't fall perfectly flat and it would be too heavy to move it but Zach measured the height and width and too my surprise they fell perfectly into that hole and then they covered it with dirt and now I am so happy!

The boys thought it was SO MUCH FUN to help dig. Zach would dig and then he'd get to a hard part and he'd use the tiller to loosen the dirt and he'd dig deeper. It didn't take them long and the boys had a blast jumping into that BIG HOLE!








These boys have been running around in their underwear for the past few days. Silly kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment