Friday, May 8, 2020

NACHO BAR...CINCO de MAYO

May 5, 2020

After I came home from work and I gave my workers their Cinco de Mayo bags, I wanted to have a NACHO BAR with the Grandkids and put NACHO CHEESE in my CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN...IT WAS A HIT!

It was so much fun. I quickly put some sides in little bowls like Guacamole, Green Chiles, Sour Cream, Jalapenos, Olives, and regular Cheese, and Refried Beans.The best part was the liquidy NACHO CHEESE coming down the fountain.

What a fun TRADITION I think I just started!!  OLE'!
 Doesn't that look SO GOOD??
 These kids loved it...I will explain the drawings all over the bodies in the next post! LOL!


 I would have done seasoned meat too but as you can see in the pic, they had spaghetti first and this was like a snack after dinner!

I'm so happy I did this. I think I'll do it next year too, and the year after that, and the year after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment