Sunday, May 3, 2020

WALKING UNDER THE TUNNEL

April 4, 2020

GENERAL CONFERENCE was so awesome! I loved it so much. After Conference, I took the boys on a WALK. We WALKED down the street towards the school and I was so excited to walk under the TUNNEL I had just found out existed. Apparently it has been there for about 2 years or longer and I just now found out about it. I drive over it every single day!

We WALKED UNDER THE TUNNEL and saw the cool ARTWORK from kids from a charter school. Unfortunately some goof balls have spray painted not nice pics and words over some of the ARTWORK but still, it was pretty cool. They said there were 12 hidden lizards in the ARTWORK so we had fun trying to find them. Then, as we WALKED UNDER THE TUNNEL it popped us out over by the PONDS. That is SO COOL! So then we walked along the path by the PONDS and saw some ducks and took a pic by the statue.

This was a super fun WALK with these great BOYS!








 


 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment