Sunday, June 4, 2017

THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!

May 2017

Ashley and Lytton bought 4 new PIGS this summer. They made a new PIG PEN and they were excited for the thoughts of more BACON this Fall. Well, Ashley looked out the window one morning and saw Lytton running as fast as he could down the street. She was like, "What the heck is he doing?" Then she saw him run and cut across a field. She was like "What is going on?!" Well she then sees him DIVE across the field on his stomach. It wasn't until he stood up that she saw him holding the PIGGY! Apparently all 4 PIGS had gotten out of their new PIG PEN! Ash had to run and get one too and then she had to drive the car over to help Lytt get another one, and then she had to throw it in the car with her while he got the last one.

At first the PIGGY was freaking out but then she talked sweet to it and scratched it's head and it calmed way down. I would be afraid it would bite me...they can be mean you know!

I was laughing so hard when she was telling me this story! I can only imagine how funny it was watching Lytton run after those PIGGIES!

 I busted up laughing when Ashley sent me this pic of her with a pig on her lap in the car! Hysterical!
And this little PIGGY went WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment