Sunday, June 25, 2017

LAGOON AT NIGHT

June 22, 2017

After Grandma Shirley's party, the kids took long naps and we decided to go to LAGOON at 7 pm.
Oh. My. Gosh! There was no one there. We parked right in front and didn't wait in line for any ride! We only had 6 people in front of us on the LOG FLUME. Boy, oh boy, did we get drenched! Poor Sadie got the majority of the water in her face! Poor baby. But she didn't cry!

We walked right on RATTLE SNAKE RAPIDS twice with no one in line! Seriously it was heaven! Oh my goodness though, I got DRENCHED!  I got under the waterfall both times! Remington loved this ride!

We stayed for about 2 hours and had a blast! I hope every Thursday night is dead like it was tonight. I love LAGOON when there are no lines!!
 Ashley and her brood.
 Riding the train
 Paisley loved pushing the button on my phone to take the pics


Riding the LOG FLUME:



 Yes, even Sadie rode this one!


 These two didn't get near as wet!
 The first time around I got pretty wet...the second time there wasn't a dry spot on my body! Remi laughed so hard and loved it!

I was so wet you'd think I just jumped in the river! We left after this because we were so drenched! What a fun, fun, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment