Tuesday, June 6, 2017

HOT LAGOON DAY!

June 3, 2017

Ashley and Lytton came down this afternoon and so Mikell and the kids, Mom and Steven and I went to LAGOON. It was so HOT and crowded, but we still had a super FUN TIME! It was Waylon's first time and he loved most of the rides. I just love seeing their cute, smiling faces when they are having the best time!

Paisley, who isn't even 2 yet, is a total THRILL SEEKER! Mikell and I took the boys on BOMBORA. It's a ROLLER COASTER and it was a pretty good one for the little kids (Lytton was standing in line for LadyBug Bop again for Paisley) when we went on it. Then we got in line for another ride and Lytton had gotten in line to BOMBORA with Paisley. He called me and said where are you? I told him where we were and he said well we are about to get on Bombora! I said, Oh no, I don't think you should put Paisley on that. She's too little and it's a little to wild for her." He said, "Too late we are almost on it now."  Next thing I know, we see Lytton and he said, "Paisley loved it so much and was so upset she had to get off so they rode it again!"  That girl! She is so much like her Mommy, loving wild rides!

I loved being with all of my Grandkids. They had so much fun together!
These boys love each other so much and everytime they see each other they run hard into a big group hug. It is the cutest thing ever! I love this and hope they will always be close cousins!
Steven had to get some attention from these boys. He loves Remington!

These cute boys had so much fun together!


Steve really wanted to ride the Tea Cups. None of us adults wanted to cuz they make us sick, so we thought good, this is a ride he can do with the kiddo's. So he said he would until it was time to get on the ride and the boys ran in one and he refused to get in with them. He wanted to ride in this particular teacup. He is so stubborn. So we had to have the kids ride alone. Steve had a fun time on this ride though.
Steve wanted his pic taken with the mouth of the Dragon!
Lytton with a hot and sweaty Paisley
Remi loved this ride!
Kell and Paisley went on this one together!
Boston was the backseat driver on this one!
Waylon loved Bulgy the Whale!
 You see this big bag of veggie straws? Well, because she couldn't go on Dragon, she got mad and threw them everywhere! She has a little temper!
 The crew taking a break!
 Baby Briggs was so good! Love this chunky one so much!
 Puff the Dragon Roller Coaster was about to begin so I hurried and tried to snap a photo of all of us! Paisley and Lytton were in the very back. Remi is behind Boston. Waylon cried on this ride but not Bombora! Crazy!
 I think they were arguing over who was going to be in charge of the controller!

 Cute little Sadie was super good the whole time!
It was way too hot here today and I don't think we'll be going on a Saturday at 2:00 anymore!

Afterwards they came over for a few minutes to play.




They loved jumping on the tramp!

Then I went to my Mom's and we watched Ashley's kids while her and Lytton went to a late movie. The kids took catnaps on the way to Grandma's and they were up till 12:45 am!!  They were really good but I was pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment