Sunday, June 25, 2017

DRINK, DRINK!

June 19, 2017

Once Steven gets something in his head he doesn't let it rest. He doesn't forget, and he teases unmercifully for the rest of your life.

For instance...last year I took him to Disneyland and afterwards we went to a fun Pirates Show. It's an interactive show where the pirates try to steal each others ships and they fight and swing from the ropes and there's water and it is a fun time! They serve cornish hen and potatoes and veggies and they serve you lemonade in a metal goblet. Well, part of the fun is that it is so interactive. At one point they have you slam down your goblet over and over chanting DRINK! DRINK! to get your PIRATE pumped up!  Well Steve was in a bad mood and wouldn't participate and he looked over at me while I was saying, DRINK! DRINK! He has not let me live it down. He said you looked dumb doing that Punky. Why did you do that?  So now every time I see him he says PUNKY IS A DRINK DRINK!

I walked out of my house the other day and I could tell Steven had been there. He found a piece of the kids' sidewalk chalk and he left me this message:
I laughed so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment