Friday, June 16, 2017

CUTTIN' HAY WITH LYTTON

June 7-8, 2017

Ashley got really sick and needed my help in watching the kids. I felt so bad for her. She had high fevers, body aches and chills and zero energy. She couldn't even lift her head off the pillow. So I left work to come help her. I wasn't there too long when Remington started feeling yucky too. So I got him to sleep with Ashley. Lytton called and asked if I wanted to bring the girls (Paisley and Sadie) and we could go with him in the SWATHER to CUT HAY! Heck ya, I wanted to do that! So we did for about 3 hours.  I couldn't believe the girls were so content and happy to just sit there and look out the window of the SWATHER the whole time or play with a few little toys. Before I knew it, the SWATHER had lulled them both to sleep so we just laid them back on a blanket at Lytton's feet. They slept for about an hour. I loved learning things about this line of work (FARMING) from Lytton.

What a fun afternoon! Thanks Lytton!

Oh yeah...Ashley's fever finally broke after 2 days! Both her and Remi recovered just in time for our Dinosaurland Trip that weekend!!

 The girls quietly playing while Lytt was cutting hay

 Selfie in the swather!
 Lytton loves his job! He's good at it too!
 Me and Sadie Bug!
 Paisley out for the count!
 Sadie quickly followed suit and was sawing logs before we knew it!

 When Ashley woke up, I went back and got everyone lunch and I got to play with these 2 outside

 Remi and I are giving high fever and sickness the ugly face! It's no fun at all!

That night Remington insisted on sleeping with me. The little stinker was burning up with fever but would not go to sleep! He heard me talking to my friend on the phone and I swear he was delirious! He kept talking for about 45 minutes about the kind of birthday cake he wants me to make him for his birthday in October. He wants, Iron Man, Captain America, Aqua Man, Ant Man, Hulk, Thor, Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern etc...he went into great detail and would not stop talking!

Ok, it's now 4:00 am and this boy is still talking about me making him a cake. I am pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment