Sunday, June 4, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY

May 2017

The day before MOTHER'S DAY, Ashley and Lytton came down from Idaho to spend time with me and take me and my Mom to dinner.  We first met at Barnes Park to play with the kiddo's and then we just ended up going to WINGER'S. I love their Sticky Finger Salad!  We had a great time together and I am so thankful for a sweet and thoughtful Daughter and Son-In-Law. And the Grandkids...well I could just eat them up!






The next day on MOTHER'S DAY, I just woke up and was still in my jammies when Boston and Waylon wanted to give me their MOTHER'S DAY surprise. Boston could not wait for me to open it. He said it will be my FAVORITE GIFT! And that he just knows I will LOVE it so much!
Boy, was he right!

I opened it up and it was two 6 packs of bottles of COKE ZERO with a bag of LEMONS and LIMES and a gift card to AMAZON!

Does that kid know me or what?  It was the BEST GIFT Boston! Thank you!!

Those boys were so cute! They picked out FLOWERS for Mikell and they each picked out their own BALLOON to give her. So she got a really cool MOANA BALLOON and a BATMAN LEGO BALOON! So funny! Then they wrote 10 things they loved about their MOM and it made me and Mikell CRY!!  It was so cute!

After church we went and ate at my Mom's and I got to visit Mona too. I'm so lucky to have such a great MOM and I'm so proud of the MOM'S my daughter and daughter-in-law are.  I have always LOVED being a MOM...it's was always my favorite thing ever until I had Grandkids! And I am blessed to have 2 amazing kids!









No comments:

Post a Comment