Tuesday, June 6, 2017

BRIGGS' BABY BLESSING

June 4, 2017

Today was BRIGGS' BLESSING DAY!  I was so happy that Zach was feeling good enough to give him a BLESSING. He did a great job!

We had it after church got out at 4:30. All of my family, and Mikell's family were able to attend and it was great to have so many worthy Priesthood Holders stand in the circle for the BLESSING. What a lucky little boy Briggs is to have so many great guys to look up to.

We held it in the Relief Society Room and then afterwards had desserts in the Cultural Hall. The kids were able to run and play and the families were able to visit. Diane brought an investigator of the church with her and Dad and Mona brought two non-members and it was a great experience for them and we were happy that they came.

I'm so thankful that little Briggs was so good throughout the BLESSING and the DESSERTS! He was a really good baby. I love that he belongs in our FAMILY!

Prepare for Picture Overload but I want to include everyone on this Special Day for Briggs.

The baby of the hour: Briggs Bronco Wright
I had to sneak a photo before the blessing started with all of these wonderful men.
Love this Briggs!

Here's Zach and Dad talking with the investigators of the church. It was a wonderful thing having them there.


I love my Briggs!
I love these beautiful ladies: Sadie, Ashley, Debbie, Jessica and Morgan
This little cutie is always smiling!

Random photo of everyone getting desserts.
Mikell's brothers Brandon and Dan and nephew Carter.

Grandma Shirley
Andy, Logan, Diane, her friend from Egypt, and Dad.
Dad, Mona, and Mona's friends
Hyrum, Waylon and Remington
Mikell's Sister in law, Sam, and nieces Rachel and Halley.

I love this cute Wright Family...Zach has rubbed off on Boston. Boston can't smile for pic without pulling a face! Boys!




Brody and Lytton and Paisley

The kids had a ball running around the gym!
Logan and Diane



Grandma Shirley, Joyce, Jenny, Me and Sadie
Me, Sadie, Debbie, Briggs and Jessica

Jessica and Briggs



Me and my sweetie, Paisley...man I love this girl!

Neal (Mikell's Dad), Zach, Briggs and Pops (Mikell's Grandpa).

Me, Zach and Briggs

Grandma Shirley, Me and little Briggs...oh I man I am one lucky Grandma!

What a beautiful FAMILY on a BEAUTIFUL BLESSING DAY!

I made these treat for the DESSERTS:
 I made these Red Velvet Cake Pops
And I made these individual Fruit Pizza Sugar Cookies. It's been awhile since I baked and felt good to make these.

What a great day this turned out to be! I'm so thankful for my FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment