Monday, June 5, 2017

SHOSHONE FALLS

May 2017

Me and my Mom drove up to Idaho to spend the weekend with Ashley. We played all day Saturday with the kids and Sunday after church we drove for a few hours to see some amazing WATERFALLS. I hadn't been there for 32 yrs. (Me and Bill went there in 1985). I was so excited to show them how awesome and impressive these FALLS were! We drove a long ways to get there and when we got there I was crushed!  I was so super sad because there was only one WATERFALL and even though it was beautiful, I was so disappointed! We drove all that way for one stinkin' WATERFALL! Apparently, they started using the water for irrigation and if we had gone a couple of weeks earlier we could have seen all the water splendor!

But we made the most of it. We had packed up a PICNIC lunch and they have a really nice picnic area and so we got to enjoy that and I snapped a few photos.

It turned out to be a nice day but deep down I was super disappointed!!





 All of these used to be Waterfalls. :(

 Remington loved climbing over the big rock!

 This cute girl just loved running around!

 Sitting down ready to bring out the picnic!

Ashley and Lytton

 See all that behind us? It used to be ALL WATERFALL!  Over 200 and we get to see one!


 It's fun to watch these two. They love each other so much!
 My beautiful Momma!
 My beautiful daughter!

 And me.
 Sadie Bug and all that crazy hair!

 I love this pic but won't forget all the bird poop we were sitting on! Ha! Ha!

 The cute Bastian Family. Love them so much!
 Me and My Mom!

 Me and Ashley
 A photo of us driving in the car...on the LONG WAY HOME!


 I had a fun day with this cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment