Monday, June 5, 2017

LAGOON WITH REMI AND PAISLEY

May 2017

My whole family got LAGOON SEASON PASSES this year. So Ashley came down and me, my Mom, and Joyce went with Ash and the kids to LAGOON for the first time. We had a fun time and we found out that Paisley is just like her mother...A THRILL SEEKER!  She loved all the rides we thought she would cry on and she wasn't scared one bit! She loved the LadyBug Drop and the DinoDrop the best...those are free fall type rides and she LOVES ROLLER COASTERS!

The kids had a super fun time and I was so thankful that Mom and Joyce came to help with Sadie. This will be a fun summer activity and it gives me hope that we will see a lot more of Ashley and the kids. Lytton is gone all day being a farmer and now Ash doesn't have to stay home all day by herself. Her kids are gonna love LAGOON!



 Standing in line for the Dragon...ugh! That got me sick when it started going backwards fast!
 Oh Paisley loved Bulgy the Whale. I'm so glad Lagoon still has this ride!
 Waiting for the ride to start. Wished I could have told them to move that lever in the middle!
 Paisley was drenched after riding the Octopus ride. She didn't know how to move the lever to move the ride up and down so she left it in the same spot and it squirted her right in the face every single time she went around! I can't believe she didn't cry cuz she was drenched!

 Remington was lucky to ride with Aunt Joyce!

 In the long line for these fun rides!
 Thank Goodness Grandma was here to help with Sadie.
 Lovin' my Sadie Bug!

 It was fun to hear Joyce squeal. It was so cute to see her with Remington.
 I wished I could have gotten a photo of Paisley laughing super hard but I couldn't quite get it!




 Paisley was so bored on these boats! But I just had to get the photo. These two reminded me of Zach and Ashley when they were little!

No comments:

Post a Comment