Sunday, June 25, 2017

FATHER'S DAY

June 18, 2017

We spent FATHER'S DAY at my Dad's house. Mona made the best barbecued RIBS! Oh my goodness they were delicious! We had hot dogs and hamburgers and baked beans, corn on the cob, salad, etc...delicious summer food!

There weren't that many of us around this day. Ashley and her family were up in Idaho, and Zach and Kell were in Rexburg, Idaho and Andy and Morgan were with her Dad. Diane's friend Abby came though and we all had a nice time visiting. Poor Reece and Beau were the only kids there.

It was fun being together and I am so thankful for my Dad. I appreciate him and I love that he loves when we all meet together at his house. I hope he had a terrific FATHER'S DAY!








 Beau loved helping Grandpa open his gifts.
Oh how I love these cuties! Jessica, Reece, and Beau!



No comments:

Post a Comment