Friday, July 26, 2019

BOSTON'S NERF GUN PARTY WITH FRIENDS

July 26, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite 8 YEAR OLD! Boston wanted to go to THE DART SIDE for his FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY. He loves playing with NERF GUNS and we find BULLETS all over the place! Ha! Ha! 

I made his BIRTHDAY CAKE in the shape of a NERF GUN. It was actually made up of CUPCAKES.

I didn't go to the PARTY or else I would have taken a ton of photos to put on here but poor Zach and Kell were on their own with 14 of Boston's friends, plus Waylon, Briggs and Skylee. They had their hands full! I was so happy they got a few pics! :)

He had the time of his life and thought this was the best BIRTHDAY ever!!



 He woke up to these gifts and I just love this photo Mikell sent me of these gifts of mine...super cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment