Tuesday, July 23, 2019

MY 15 YEARS AT THE COUNTY

June 2019

I forgot to put in this post in June, but it's something I don't want to forget so I will add it now. I was invited to attend a Commission Meeting at work to get my award for working at DAVIS COUNTY for 15 YEARS! They gave me a certificate with an Amazon Gift Card. I can't believe how time flies! I have really loved my job most of those 15 years. There were a few years where I struggled with some of the changes but things have been pretty good lately and I am so thankful for my JOB. Even during the tough years, it was made easy because of my co-workers who I just love!

The Commissioners asked me to say a few words, and I told them how much I love my job because of my co-workers. They make me excited to come to work each day. We are a very close bunch and will always have each others backs. I couldn't ask to work with better people. I know how blessed I am!

I am not going to lie though...I hope the next 15 fly by as fast as these 15 have. I cannot wait for RETIREMENT!!

But until then, I am grateful for my job at the DAVIS COUNTY CLERK/AUDITOR'S OFFICE!






 Commissioner Jerry Stevenson, Commissioner Randy Elliott, Me, My boss, Curtis Koch (Clerk Auditor), Commissioner Lorene Kamalu, and my Supervisor, Brian McKenzie
Brian said a bunch of nice things about me
 b
Commissioner Kamalu gave me a big hug. I really like these Commissioners. Already this year they have done some great things for all of us employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment