Saturday, July 13, 2019

4TH OF JULY...BOSTON'S IN THE PARADE!

July 4, 2019

We were all so excited to see BOSTON in the Centerville PARADE on this 4TH OF JULY! He walked with his VIKINGS FOOTBALL TEAM and he was so excited to see and hear us hoopin' and hollerin' his name when he walked by. He threw a handful of candy for us and it was such a fun time being there with Mikell's family and Ashley's family supporting BOSTON.

We were also super excited when we got to see Graham on the VIEWMONT VIKINGS FOOTBALL FLOAT. He was so happy we were all there cheering him on too.

I was thrilled when Ashley's family walked up. Ashley had done her kids' hair all in RED, WHITE AND BLUE. It was so cute! Paisley couldn't wait to show me the back of her hair! It reminded me of when I used to paint my kids' faces in RED WHITE AND BLUE when they were little. I just loved it! I was so happy that she did this.

It was so nice because Mikell had found us the perfect place to sit the day before and the weather was just perfect! It was in the 70's! That's unheard of on the 4th of July. So this morning was absolutely perfect!


They parade people handed out these red bags for the kids to keep their candy in. That was great because these kiddo's got a ton of candy!
Sky and her Great Grandma. She is adorable!
Me and my Briggy!
Paisley came running up to me to show me her colored hair! She turned around quickly so I could see the back of her hair. She was so excited!

Remi wearing the RED WHITE AND BLUE proudly.
It was so cute to see Sadie waving to everyone in the parade.
Proud to be an AMERICAN











 Lytton cracked me up when I saw what he was wearing. So happy he is so patriotic! He is a good sport!

Kenzie and her Great Grandma...Grandma Shirley loves holding these babies!

The whole gang...Mikell's family and mine! Love all these great people!
I had to get a photo of this flyover. I love it!
I tried to get a selfie with this cutie but I didn't do a very good job.
Here's our BOSTON!
He LOVED being in the PARADE. He was so cute! He went up and hugged a handicap boy and he loved giving High Fives and throwing candy as well.


I got pics and video of Graham too. He was so surprised and happy to see us too!

This was a cute little parade and I am so happy we got to be together to watch it. Boston was so excited to participate and I was so happy to see Graham too.

No comments:

Post a Comment