Saturday, July 13, 2019

PICKLEVILLE PLAYHOUSE

July 6, 2019

I got 2 tickets to the PICKLEVILLE PLAYHOUSE in Bear Lake. We drove up there and and it was a beautiful drive. We had to stop and get a SHAKE at LE BEAUS' before the PLAY. It was a really cute play and when the guys would go off script and ad-lib, everyone including the actors would bust out laughing. It was a lot of fun! The play we saw was called SHOOT OUT AT SHADOW MOUNTAIN. What a fun evening we had! We might just have to come up every year for these cute plays!


 These two characters were the stars of the play and the short guy was hysterical! I loved this!
 I had to get a PICKLE from the PICKLEVILLE PLAYHOUSE!

Here we are in the Drive Thru from ZIPZ (LE BEAUS). They have the BEST SHAKES ever! The ice cream is so creamy and Mom couldn't stop talking about this being the best STRAWBERRY SHAKE she has ever had!

 I got Mint Chocolate Chip!
 I love this. They have boats that people sit in to eat their meal.
 This boat shows the menu and it's where you order.

I love how they decorated all around this place with old boat motors. What a fun place!

No comments:

Post a Comment