Saturday, July 13, 2019

PAISLEY'S 4TH BIRTHDAY!

July 8, 2019

Our PAISLEY TURNED 4 YEARS OLD! And we couldn't be happier to CELEBRATE her! After coming home from camping, we met Ashley and her family at the new park in West Kaysville. The weather started acting up and it was SUPER WINDY! We could hardly light the CANDLES on the CAKE!  We ate PIZZA while PAISLEY opened PRESENTS and then we ate CAKE. She was so happy and loved all that she got!  Then the kids played their little hearts out at the PARK. This is a great park and it turned out to be a wonderful time!

I love our PAISLEY so much! She is my sweetie and I am so happy she is in our family!!

4 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT PAISLEY:
1. She is BEAUTIFUL!I love looking at those big brown eyes and that cute little smile she has.
2. She makes me so happy when she DANCES and SINGS and puts on wonderful PERFORMANCES for us.
3. She LOVE ANIMALS just like her Mommy and it is rare to see her without holding a stuffed ANIMAL. She carries them and sleeps with them. She has to have one in her hands when they travel.
4. She always shows me how much she LOVES me and she makes me feel so good! I love her goodness!

PAISLEY melts my HEART! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!
The BIRTHDAY KISS! These parents sure love this BIRTHDAY GIRL!






 Anna gave her a "Brown Doll" so she would think of Anna when she played dolls!


 Tanner was in town for the blessing of her baby, and Anna came too. I love these 3 girls so much!
 Tanner gave Paisley a doll with "Red hair" so she would think of her when she played dolls! Paisley is with Tanner, Weston and Evelyn.
 Zach is always pulling a face for the camera!
























Remington loves babies! And this little cutie was no exception!

What a super fun time we had at the park today CELEBRATING PAISLEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment