Tuesday, July 23, 2019

FEEDING THE DUCKS

July 20, 2019

After watching Lion King, we went to Layton Park where there is some shade and we had a little PICNIC and I brought a big bag of BIRD SEED to FEED THE DUCKS! The kids loved it and I was so happy to watch them. We were happy that Tanner and her little boy joined us in feeding the ducks and playing at the park.






 





 Paisley loved gathering duck feathers.



 Tanner's son, Weston and Sadie
 I loved these people so much!







Then we played at the Park:




 


 Grandma Shirley and Paisley sporting the beautiful duck feathers Paisley collected!




What a super fun day we had going to Lion King, Feeding the Ducks and Playing at the Park! I love these Grandkids so much and I am so happy I got them all day today! We were just missing Skylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment