Saturday, July 13, 2019

4TH OF JULY...DOING FIREWORKS

July 4, 2019

I didn't think we would end up doing FIREWORKS at all tonight because it had POURED RAIN! It was windy and then it broke for a while and we were able to do some. We didn't do all of them so they did some the next night. But we bundled up and watched Zach and Lytton light up their awesome displays. This is always a fun night for everyone!










It was a bit chilly but My Gads! My mom was covered in all of these blankets. She is hysterical!
Getting things started...what a display they put on all night! Holy Smokes!

 The kids loved chasing and catching the parachute men as they floated down from the sky!




 Sadie kept plugging her nose because she didn't like the smell of the fireworks!




I love this night! I love my FREEDOM, MY FAMILY, and this great LAND we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment