Saturday, July 13, 2019

HOMEMADE WATER FUN!

June 29, 2019

After we picked cherries at Diane's house, we all went to my house so the kids could play. Ashley brought the SLIP-N-SLIDE again and these kids had a ball. I about died laughing when I saw Paisley in her HOMEMADE SWIMMING HOLE! I am so happy when these cousins get together. My heart is so full when we are all together and they play so well together!

  This was so funny seeing her sitting in this rubber tote. She played in it for a long time!
 Man I love these little cuties!





 Grandma Shirley gets the biggest kick out of these little girls. They are both such good babies with the cutest smiles and they bring us so much joy!
 I love little Skylee's big smile! She is such a doll!



 This is Kenzie puckering up to give a kiss. It cracks us up! I love this cute baby girl!




 We were excited when Diane and Logan showed up to play for awhile.

Paisley and Logan are one month apart. I thought it was so cute when they gave each other a big hug!


No comments:

Post a Comment