Saturday, July 13, 2019

SMITH AND MOREHOUSE CAMPOUT

July 7, 2019

Me and mom drove up to SMITH AND MOREHOUSE to meet up with Bill, Zach, and Ashley and their families. We only stayed for dinner but Ashley and Lytton put up their TENT and spent the night with Bill and Karina and the kids.

We had a great time and my favorite part of the evening was just watching Boston, Waylon and Remington playing GUNS, HUNTING and  WAR. Boston played with Zander for awhile and then later joined Waylon and Remi. They had so much fun!

Before I left I insisted on a FAMILY PICTURE. I'm so glad I got one of this crazy group that I love so much!


We got up there first and then Zach and Kell came up:





Then Bill and Karina showed up:
 This is Lily, Bill's little girl. She is 14 months old.
 Briggs loved Lily! He hugged her, and kissed her and they were fast friends!
 Bella is so cute with all of the little ones. She adores her little sister Lily and here they are going on a walk.
 Zander and Boston. These two love playing together. (Zander is Boston's Uncle)

Ashley's family came up after Tanner's baby's Blessing:
 Look at all those weapons those boys loved playing with!



 
 Bill and Zach putting up the tent!

 These boys are having the time of their lives running around, hiding in the trees and going to battle!



 
 Love watching these boys!





 Playing in the tent
 Lytton putting up his tent









 










 


When it was time to go, we left at 7 pm. Well, it should have taken an hour and a half to get home, but there was an accident and we got home at 11:00 pm!! 4 hours! It was crazy! We were tired but we reflected on this past week and talked about all the things we had done and all of the wonderful people we spent it with and I felt truly blessed for having spent so much time with my whole family. I cannot express how much I love it when my kids and their families are with me. It means the world to me and I am so glad that we could be together this past week.

 Karina sent these photos of me of the next morning where they celebrated Paisley's 4th Birthday:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment