Saturday, July 13, 2019

4TH OF JULY...SWIMMING AT STEF'S

July 4, 2019

After the parade, we all went over to Stef and John's house to SWIM. We ate great food and then by the time we got into the POOL, it started to rain! What the heck??  The weather was so strange for the 4th of July. It was rainy, then sunny, and cool. But we got into this warm water and had a blast!

 Me and this cute Channing became fast friends with my underwater camera. He took about 50 pics of himself and everyone's legs! Ha! Ha!
 Love this little Sadie Bug! She had a so much fun swimming!
 My happy Remington!
 A selfie by Channing underwater!

 I got squirt several times by this kiddo!
 Diane, Logan and Paisley
 Reece
 Channing took this pic of McCord and Dane underwater
 Happy little Blair was having the time of her life!

 When it started to rain Sadie walked upstairs to the deck to cuddle up with Mona.
 Ashley jumped in with her dress on and surprised us all! It felt so good to her though!

 Beau, Reece, and Brody
 Morgan and Logan
 It just got done pouring rain and I was able to grab this pic of Stef and Andy
 Remington was cracking us up with his stunts off the diving board. He was hysterical! But I love the photos I was able to get of him upside down going into the water.

 Lytton, Remington and Paisley
 I love how I get this exact moment when Blair was going in the water. It looks like she is walking on water or rather tiptoeing on the water!
 I loved getting this of Lytton doing a flip into the water.

 Lytton and Kenzie
 

 Me and my girl!
 Blair and Dane
 Diane and Logan
 Beau loved it when I would take pics of him underwater.
 Erin warming up after the rain.
 Mom, Jessica and Brooks

 


 Andy and Morgan
 After swimming, the kids came in and had a blast playing. They were in heaven!
 Jessica and Erin
 Diane and Calli
 Paisley dancing for Erin and Jessica
 Dad, Mona and their friends
 Debbie!
Gotta love this Lytton!

What a super fun time we had. Thanks so much John and Stef!

No comments:

Post a Comment