Tuesday, July 23, 2019

LION KING MOVIE WITH THE KIDDO'S

July 20, 2019

I have been looking forward to the new LION KING MOVIE and I was so excited when Ashley said she would bring the kiddo's down so they could go to the movie with me and Zach's boys and my mom.

I got us tickets and I was so excited to take BRIGGS to his FIRST MOVIE! I was a little nervous too but more excited. I thought he would do really well....and he did! Of course it helps when you have a bucket full of POPCORN, lots of CANDY and Grandma Suzie's lap to fall asleep on! He fell asleep for half the movie. He was really good throughout the whole thing though. All of the kids were. We took up most of a row so it was good that Sadie and Paisley could get up and walk around without bugging anyone.

Everyone loved the show and was so impressed with the ANIMATION! oh my goodness it was good! I love taking the kids to MOVIES!









 


After the movie we watched the water at Station Park for a few minutes. The kids just love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment