Saturday, June 27, 2015

WATER GUN WARS!

June 26, 2015

Mikell sent me this pic while I was at work, with the caption that read: HE'S WAITING FOR YOU!
I knew I was in big trouble! Boston saved his money to buy 2 Water Guns so we could have a WATER WAR!

When I got home from work I threw on some shorts and a T-shirt and prepared for the BATTLE! We loaded up our WATER GUNS and took to the field. Boston was ruthless but so was I, and we both got DRENCHED! We had a great time! Our neighbor Cyndi came over and she was not immune from our weapons! We got her good! Then Daddy joined us when he got home from work. I love how Boston is keeping me young! We have so much FUN together!
                                     Boston trying to intimidate me before we got started!
                                                       He's got me scared now!
                                     We got drenched! But boy, oh boy, we had a good time!
 
                          Look at the intensity on his face as he tries to slay me with his water!

                                  I put up a pretty good fight though! Boston started retreating.
 

                                                              Then we go after Cyndi!

                                                 Daddy better watch out cuz Boston is ruthless!
                                                              Zach's a pretty good aim!
Waylon's thinking, "Hmm if I could just get my hands on that water gun without someone getting me wet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment