Thursday, June 25, 2015

PARTY IN THE POOL

June 2015

Boston was so excited for me to get home from work so I could see him slide into his new POOL. It was super hot so I was looking forward to getting my feet wet. Well before I knew it I was sitting in the POOL with my clothes on! Oh well, it was fun! Boston and I got into a HUGE WATER FIGHT and it was a WILD WATER FIGHT! We had buckets of water flying everywhere, including our faces and Boston was a good sport to let me get him good too! He definitely won this WATER FIGHT! Unfortunately we only have one pic, the rest were videos. I love playing with these guys! What a great way to cool off in high temperatures!
 An excited Boston. I wish I had a pic of him on the slide. I only have video.

                                                           Waylon's a  Cutie!
                                                          Fully Dressed Pool Selfie
                                The boys loved playing with their lions and tigers in the pool.
                                 
                                                    Love little Waylon!
                                                       Summer fun!
                                        Boston got me good! I was totally drenched!

No comments:

Post a Comment