Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ULTRA SOUND TEARS

June 2015

Ashley invited me to with her for her ULTRA SOUND. I haven't been to my kids' ULTRA SOUNDS before and Ashley was having one to see if the Doctor is correct in guessing the BABY is heading towards the 10 lb. mark. Well, the Doctor was right...the Ultra Sound showed that the BABY weighed about 7 1/2 pounds right now and by the end of June would weigh about 9 lbs. So, if she goes to July 8th would weigh 10-11 lbs! The Doctor thinks she will weigh 10 lbs. Remington weighed 10 lbs. too. Our family just has BIG BABIES!

As soon as the Ultra Sound Tech showed us a 3-D pic of the BABY, I started CRYING! I am the big baby! I just felt an overwhelming feeling of LOVE for this BABY GIRL already! I felt so honored  to be there experiencing this with Ashley...thank you so much Ash! I loved it! I cannot wait for this BABY GIRL'S ARRIVAL....after our Bear Lake Trip (wink! wink!)


No comments:

Post a Comment